Diseputar
Home » , » Lock My PC 4.9 Trial Download

Lock My PC 4.9 Trial Download



Lock My PC 4.9 - Lock My PC is a new way to lock your computer from unauthorized use. When you leave your computer unattended, the program will lock the hot keys (including Ctrl+Alt+Del), mouse, CD/DVD ROMs and screen. This will guarantee that nobody can access your system without providing the correct unlock password. The program can be installed in single-user or multi-user (corporate) mode and features an extensive set of options for fine-tune to suit your specific needs.

Although there are many different ways to lock the computer, please be aware that unlike the other computer locking software, Lock My PC protects your system even in Windows Safe Mode. Unlike the Windows XP lock (WinKey+L or protected screensaver), the system administrator cannot bypass Lock My PC protection.
 
Lock My PC 4.9
Licence: Trial.
Official site: www.fspro.net/lock-pc/

Download Lock My PC 4.9 (1.41 MB)
SPace 468x60

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Related Software - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger